View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #19
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Back to my question[/B]: Audible wants to know to what manner I wish to download the audible ebook. I'm uncertain whether to download it to my iPod or to my Kindle 2. (A choice has to be made BEFORE the audible software can be downloaded to my computer.)
I use the Audible format on the iphone and on the Kindle (unlike the Nook, which supports MP3 only, the Kindle handles both the regular and enhanced audible formats).

I know I set it up for the iphone first, but switched it to the Kindle later on.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote