View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 06:06 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Jellby's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,602
Karma: 22000001
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Spaniard in Germany
Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I've done some covers for the books I've uploaded here, when I don't find other satisfactory covers. They're usually just a picture or painting with the title and author. I'm attaching some samples.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Animaux.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	42499   Click image for larger version

Name:	Commedia.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	42500   Click image for larger version

Name:	Forsyte.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	42501   Click image for larger version

Name:	GostaBerling.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	42502   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mousquetaires.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	42503   Click image for larger version

Name:	Novelas.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	42504  
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote