View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 11:19 AM   #14
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
A Throw-A-Way

I'm sure that some of you would throw away some of my books too, but...

"The Stand" is only the second book that I have ever thrown away. Normally if I don't like a book I just give it away.

But I tried reading "The Stand" 3 times over a year and a half. Just couldn't.

The only other book that I tossed was "A Confederacy of Dunces". Just trying to read a short summary (http://www.gradesaver.com/a-confeder...short-summary/) made me sick.

There's more than one book in the world because we all have different taste. And while I "know" that S. K. is supposed to be great, there is something in him that reminds me of "A Confederacy of Dunces".
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote