View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #20
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMatt View Post
Edgar Allen Poe is my favorite writer. I think most anything by him is pretty top-notch.
As a teenager in the 60s I memorized "The Black Cat" by Edgar Allan Poe. About 10 or 15 years ago, I recited it live from memory for a Halloween function, so I guess I would have to rate it among my favorites.

Other favorites include Agatha Christie short stories and Doyle's S.H. short stories.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote