View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 01:55 AM   #11
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I too love short story collections, especially by authors or groups of authors that I'm already familiar with.
My favorite short story of all time is by Sharyn McCrumb. The title is "The Monster of Glamis", and it's about Diana, Princess of Wales, and Sarah Ferguson. Here's a link with some background on it..the story is in the book Foggy Mountain Breakdown.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=516513340
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote