View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 06:20 PM   #100
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf
I am currently working on Doctor Dolittle's Garden by Hugh Lofting. It comes with illustrations that are mostly in B&W. I'm formatting it in HTML and using html2lrf to convert. As my wife and I leave for Florida on Thursday, I'm not sure I'll be able ot get this done in time. If it's not done in time, It'll have to wait till sometime next week as we get back on Tuesday. But as all I have to do is finish the table of contents (rather long) and put in the page breaks, I might get it done in time.
I managed to get it done. Check the forum for this book. The TOC looks so good. Have a look just for that if nothing else.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote