View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 05:28 AM   #96
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib
(I was actually ready to do the chapter links when BD crashed and somehow reverted back to an earlier file. My computer was crazy, however, and I couldn't get back to "last file" to see if Pickle was still available. I had to start ALL OVER FROM SCRATCH! ) Argghghgghg!!!!!
Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt . Infuriating, isn't it? I've learned now to exit BD every once in a while and make a physical copy of the "LastFile" folder, just in case...

Sorry to hear it happened to you, too. It's so infuriating.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote