View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattncat View Post
I have not yet finished it, but I love it already. I find Dorothy Sayers' writing style rather droll. She may not have meant her book to come across that way, but imho it does, especially her very British descriptions.
Actually some of the British expressions and words are making the book a bit hard for me to digest. I would guess it is a much easier read for those Brits among us.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote