View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecyberphotog View Post
I apologize for putting this in wrong forum. My bad.

However, then let me pose the question. Can Canadians Kindle owners download books for Kindle from American Amazon site? Will the downloads work on Canadian Kindle?
Technically, there is no such thing as a "Canadian Kindle". It's just the Kindle International and the no longer available Kindle U.S. Kindle books purchased from the Amazon store will work on all Kindles, Kindle for iPhone/iPod and Kindle for PC apps.

Kindle International users in Canada are supposed to purchase their books from the Canadian arm of the Kindle store. The Kindle store for Canada has fewer titles than the U.S. store but it's very easy to change your country to the U.S. to have access to more books BUT it will cost $2.00 more to order a book from the U.S. store.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote