View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #11
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckole View Post
Worked fine with the Greater Phoenix area library system. Everything I have downloaded is in the Adobe PDF ebook format. The Adobe Digital Editions software works as well. Just drag and drop onto the Nook icon and the files transfer.
So, a quick question for you, since you are actually using this, and I was unable to test this in the store when I was playing with one...

When you use ADE to put content on the nook, where does it show up? "My Documents" or part of the general library on the device?
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote