View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:14 PM   #11
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
If they continue to be stubborn and don't make changes, they may not exist in 10 years time.
Exactly. I have never bought a hardback book in my life, and certainly will not start now. I don't even buy paperbacks anymore because I haven't got the space to keep them. So it is a mistake to assume that an ebook sale represents a lost hardback sale. In many cases like mine, it represents a sale of any kind where previously no sale of any kind would happen.

Four month wait? I'll get the dead tree at the library and by the time the ebook comes out, I won't want it.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote