View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
erikk began at the beginning.
Posts: 31
Karma: 10
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lorton, VA
Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Broken PRS-505; any place to buy chrome bottom piece? Or anyone with broken 505?

So I just dropped my new 505 (in its case) and the bottom chrome piece was crushed in right where it connects to the case (where the circular indent is). Is there anywhere to buy replacement pieces? Or does anyone have a 505 that's not working that they'd sell me the bottom chrome piece off of?

freekroner (AT) hotmail (dot) com

BTW after finding the service manual posted on here elsewhere (god I love this site) I have learned that the exact part is:


And from that I find I didn't search well enough on here in advance:

Last edited by erikk; 12-08-2009 at 03:50 PM.
erikk is offline   Reply With Quote