Thread: Classic nook Reviews
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:40 AM   #8
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Sales tax is the byproduct of having brick-and-mortar stores in most states. I suppose you folks had to pay tax when ordering a nook too, I'd imagine. Just be glad you don't live in the EU, where they get charged nearly $2 for VAT on an ebook. That is one of the most ridiculous fees I've heard of.

George RR Martin's A Game of Thrones was mentioned and I thought I'd recommend this ebook. He is an excellent writer and that is a great series. $6.39 is the actual price and that's a hell of a bargain considering it's about 1000 pages as a paperback.

On an slightly unrelated topic, is anyone else having trouble getting B&N's website to load? I pulled up Amazon's page to check some ebook prices and it loads in about 5 seconds. I opened up the B&N site and it's still loading and it's been like 2 minutes.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote