View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 01:48 AM   #20
codeMonkey
Zealot
codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Cool-ER (running pocketbook firmware), Nokia N800, Nokia N900
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassanik View Post
I was thinking that upgrading the firmware on my Cool-er would be good. I like the idea of faster firmware, but I am not happy that I will lose go to the last page I was reading thing when I turn on the Cool-er.

I have had a corrupted file on my Cool-er before and when I turned it on and went to it, and then my Cool-er crashed I did not get stuck in a endless loop. When I rebooted the Cool-er it went right back to library screen and did not default to the last book. So I don't think it was necassary to remove the feature that caused it to default to the last book (if that was the thinking behind the change). I think a good solution would be to make it a setting where you could choose to turn it off or on.

Amy
Yeah, admittedly I've only had the problem with some unprofessionally made pdfs, and on certain pages in these files when turning on the reader it freezes - but most pages are fine. That said, it is mostly speculation on my part at the moment until I hear back from Interead.
codeMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote