View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
Does this only work with 'send to device'? I tried using a tag starting with / to "save to disk", but it just put all the ebooks into the root folder.
You need to change your "Preferences" for add-save
{tag} is one of the options, but I am not sure what happens if there are multiple tags.
I switch between 2 sets because my Astak V5 does not use Meta-data.
series/series_index-Title/title-Author
0NoSeries0/author/title

But using Tags gives me an idea for a 3rd, a way (unfortunately with the file as overhead since Symlinks are not supported) to flag recent additions.
I keep 100's of titles on my SDcard
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote