View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 08:35 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
UncleDuke, you wrong me, sir. I wouldn't assume such a thing about another MobileReader without some serious supporting evidence. Well I wouldn't unless I thought I could get a laugh out of it. Besides, I don't think they're offering books at all, just video and music programming.

I have a pair of the orignal Sharper Image noise canceling headphones (somewhere in storage, I think), and they worked remarkably well. They're just the on the ear type you got with walkman type devices before earbuds became so prevalent. With those things on, there just wasn't any airplane engine noise at all. Oddly enough, though, I found that if I turned the noise cancellation all the way up, they would mess with my equilibrium, and make me a bit woozy. It was strange. I hope I've still got those rascals and can find them when we move, since I'm about to be flying on a monthly basis starting August/September.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote