View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:52 PM   #12
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger View Post
I enjoyed the whole series(if you can tell by my name). I felt the strongest of the novels was "The Drawing of the Three". The narrative was just on fire and did not let up. I enjoyed books 5 and 7, which tend to get quite a bit of flak. I did not however enjoy the sixth book. I found it to be extremely boring and tedious.

I'm excited that King confirmed at his NY TimesTalks session 2 weeks ago that he is indeed preparing at least one and possibly 2 more Dark Tower novels. I believe the next title is "Wind Through the Key Hole" or something along those lines.
I just realised it was Book 5(Wolves of the Calla) that I really enjoyed not book 6!(I did enjoy it, just not as much as Book 5 and I thought it did drag a bit) Been a while since I read them.

Have you read any of the graphic novels? So far(at least AFAIK) they are all set between Book 4 and Book 5 and deal with what happens to Roland after he gets back to Gilead. The artwork in them is amazing! If you are into that sort of thing you should check them out.

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote