Thread: Silliness Red Face coming up
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 01:02 AM   #14
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
These are awesome!!

Hmm... I have too many to list, but one in particular struck me as I read the marching band one...

I had forgotten about this one. It also took place in the context of marching band (and Iʻm not even going to tell you about the time I flubbed up the trumpet solo in front of hundreds). It was in the band room. There was this cute senior guy (I was a freshman) who was lying on the band risers with (I THOUGHT, and this is KEY) his eyes closed. I stood in front on him, almost touching his knees (he was lying on his back, with his knees hanging over the edge and feet down). I made the most disgusting faces at him. Very sexually suggestive, very bizarre. Iʻm still not sure what I was thinking at that time. I *thought* it would be funny for my friend standing with me, as I *thought* the guyʻs eyes were closed.

Needless to say, they werenʻt. I still wonder what he thought of me after that. I donʻt recall ever being able to get closer than about 10 ft to him after that.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote