Thread: Silliness Red Face coming up
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 07:24 AM   #3
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
During a graduating ceremony, wearing cap and gown, I was handed my diploma which I promptly fumbled and dropped. On it's way downward it hit the toe of my shoe and it appeared as if I had kicked it, where it landed under the 2nd row of spectator seats.

I scrambled on my hands and knees to fish it out between the chairs and then headed, red faced, for the nearest exit.

I had missed the rehearsal for the graduation and didn't know that I was supposed to exit down the center aisle where the proud parents and other attendees could get a first look at their graduate. I didn't follow that route, I went out the nearest exit. Since my name was early in the alphabet I was the first to receive my diploma. All of the other graduates followed me out the same exit. We were all out there wondering where to go next. I just wanted to go home and hide my face in my pillow.

Seems rather funny now but makes for a good story.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote