View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:14 AM   #632
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Well, I was interested in knowing it. I'll continue examining the thread Anyway, a week earlier I think it's not motivation enough for trying Sony Store but thanks for the info.
You might want to try their store, anyway. They do have some that Amazon doesn't get as free reads - Heaven (Alcorn) and American Quartet are both free right now, for example. Amazon has an intro/first chapter from Alcorn free, but the book is $13+. I forget what the second book is going for.

Even if you don't read on the pc, you might get a sony in the future or some other device that will read an epub from the sony store. I pick up all the freebies from Sony (and, so far, nothing else) and have dozens of books in that library that I might get around to reading, someday.