View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 09:20 AM   #14
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by diokdin View Post
Laura81- My husband also said that I couldn't have it until Christmas. But I just couldn't wait and it's already ordered so.... I had it for 10 days now.
Part of the deal with ordering it now was waiting until Christmas to have it and I already have an ebook reader so I know I'll be made to wait but we will take it out and charge it up and test it out to make sure it's all ok but then it will have to go away again.

Solicitous - Thanks for the info. I'm going to see if what I have fits it and if not I'll just get a USB thing to charge it. I want to be able to charge it at work as well and I can't hook up devices to the computer there so will need to be able to wall charge it.
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote