View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:56 AM   #1
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
New version available

Attached you find the new version 1.2.2. I removed the attached xpi, because version 1.2.3 which includes the new features of 1.2.2 is now available at the Mozilla website.

Here is what I changed:

- ePub-files opened with EPUBReader can now be saved to a location of choice. Just click on the disk button at the bottom or on the library-page.

- Focus is now set to the ePub content page, so you can now start immediately paging through the epub page using spacebar or page up/down keys.

Please let me know if you experience any problems and for the case you like the new features, I'm also very happy to hear from you .

I'll wait a bit until I upload this new version to the Mozilla website. The Mozilla reviewers are not so happen if you permanently upload new versions because they need to test it every time.

Last edited by mikelv; 12-15-2009 at 09:55 AM.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote