View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 05:07 PM   #16
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Yeah, reading on paper isn't slower, so it's a silly name.

I feel no need to call it anything as I still prefer reading on paper to reading on my Kindle--especially for academic stuff I need to be able to skim through quickly, highlight and annotate etc.

The main draw of ebooks for me is just having an easy way to acquire books I'm only going to read once instantly, and not have a physical book I won't touch again to have to find space for, or sell/donate or hassle with the library. Just much more convenient for leisure reading.

But experience wise--while I'm 100% fine with e-books for leisure reading--I do still prefer a paper book.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote