View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #46
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Weird, I don't have any problems with mobipocket at all... I could install MS Reader without problems also, but I just can't get ereader working. I can install it but when I try to run it it, it says "ereader is not a valid Windows CE application"...
Hi Sweetpea - Mobipocket does install and works quite well (in fact it has become my default reader on the JE100 and I just convert other formats to .mobi now using Calibre).

However, the problem that I have with Mobipocket is trying to map the buttons. If I want to change the orientation of the device, I would like to re-map the up-down/forward-backward/next-prev commands into different buttons. However, when I tried doing that in Mobipocket, it does not seem to work.

Have you been able to remap specific commands to one of the "up/down" buttons ?

The default behavior of the up/down button works well enough that this is not too big of an issue, but I still wish I could rotate the device 180 degrees so the case folds on the other side.

Not a biggy though
rana is offline   Reply With Quote