Thread: Current version
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 04:12 AM   #1
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
Current version

Would it be an idea to have a sticky locked thread, the title being Current Calibre version X.X.XX. The post could just contain a link to the D/l site.

Whenever a new update is released the thread title could be updated by a mod so everyone can see the current version.

The reason I suggest it being here is I, like a lot of users, trawl through MR forums most days so would soon find an upgrade is available, I rarely visit the project or wiki pages. I know the program checks for upgrades on startup but I tend to leave it running 24/7 so I do not get the advisories.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote