View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 12:36 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsgreer
Thanks Bob, I was unsure if we had any guidelines regarding content.
Good grief, no. I think we can all use our common sense and choose not to download something that we personally find distasteful, as long as the description makes it clear what that content is.

I've always been somewhat baffled by the viewpoint that, for example, the celebration of Christmas could be "offensive" to non-Christians. Heck, if you're not a Christian, don't celebrate it! Similarly, if you're not a Christian, don't download Christian books; if you're not a Muslim, don't download Islamic books, if you're not a Marxist, don't download Marxist books, etc etc etc.

I think we all have enough common sense to choose not to download stuff that we don't agree with! The last thing we want is censorship, with the obvious exception of things which are flagrantly illegal.

So go ahead and post whatever you want.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote