Thread: Silliness Stephen Fry news
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 01:34 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
"Erotically cloned" "Twit on my face" LMAO
just reading the citations i'm giggling again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmark View Post
[Husky male voice asks "Does this come in a six inch heel?"]
Hugo: Lefty, did you hear that.
Lefty: Say, what? I was dreaming of pasta primavera.
Hugo: Sleeping on the job again? Snap out of it! He was speaking English; must be a tourist.
[A bright flash of light blinds both adventurers]
Hugo: What was that? What's that zipping sound? I can't see again!
Lefty: I dunno. Why are we on a 60 degree angle? I'm hungry...
60° ?? crikey. that'll be a new experience for them. i can't manage heels that high without breaking my neck (or ankle). (in my defense, a significant proportion of the terrain i walk on daily is paving stones or otherwise uneven ground, which are notoriously dangerous for high heels).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote