View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 11:49 PM   #11
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billjr13 View Post
Doc Savage! I used to love "the man of Bronze" I wonder how it holds up? I haven't read those books since i was a kid.
There's a recent comic book special that you might be interested in. On 11 November 2009 DC Comics released a Batman/Doc Savage Special. Based on that the ad for the special says, it appears to me that they are going to integrate Doc Savage into the DC Universe but put him on a different Earth than the one the rest of the DC characters are on.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote