View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #14
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I agree with A J the date format (dd-mm-yyyy)is not what many of us are used to seeing in the USA. Time appears to be 24hr (My default, on my computers, being Ex-Navy ).

I love the additional stock font choices.

Astak Request: Please package any Release notes, Revised Manuals and even Relevant FAQ in the Zip (Rar) file. (we probably will store these on the PEz for reference anyway.

Excellent Idea! I am keeping each firmware download in a seperate subfolder under PEZ updates folder on my computer. That way each firmware's release notes would be kept with it.

AJ

(I'm ex-Air Force and current dependent of retiree)
PPS: still haven't got all the rubber paint off mine, You sanded yours didn't you?

Last edited by AJ Starr; 11-10-2009 at 12:08 PM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote