View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 06:49 PM   #106
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansel View Post
Hi,

I just upgraded the package for Lgob: the Lua binding for GTK+, Glib, GDK and Pango. This version has (probably) less bugs and more features Thanks again to Lucas Hermann Negri for this great Lua binding!

The new version can be downloaded here: https://dev.mobileread.com/dist/hans...liad-0.1.9.ipk. This version is based on the sources at http://downloads.tuxfamily.org/oproj...9.11.1.tar.bz2
Hello,

As fast test, I've noted a crash with this new lgob-iliad release:

Code:
root@ereader:/media/card/Programs/Toolbox$ lua _files/Toolbox.lua  | ./_files/xx  -p
   0.001: ./_files/xx: started (debug=0, forward=1)
lua: _files/modules/sysinfo.lua:265: The GObject doesn't have the property sort_column_id!
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'set_sort_column_id'
	_files/modules/sysinfo.lua:265: in function 'ui_init'
	_files/modules/sysinfo.lua:357: in main chunk
	[C]: in function 'dofile'
	_files/Toolbox.lua:60: in function <_files/Toolbox.lua:60>
	[C]: in function 'main'
	_files/Toolbox.lua:87: in main chunk
	[C]: ?
  53.046: ./_files/xx: Done
The mentioned line shows:
Code:
col:set_sort_column_id(i-1)
while "col" is defined as:
Code:
local col = gtk.TreeViewColumn.new_with_attributes(coldef[1], coldef[2], "text", i-1)
It worked in v0.1.8.

EDIT: just discovered that examples/Navigator.lua also has this problem, so the regression comes from lgob-0.11.1.

Thanks,
Iņigo

Last edited by Iņigo; 11-08-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote