View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #12
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
I wonder if those of us not normally considered youth would appreciate this book? I'm tempted...
I am FAR from youth - and I enjoyed this book - it's a ripping good alternate history steampunk adventure with an enjoyable teen protagonist. It had a "cliff-hanger" ending - and I eagerly await the next installment.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote