View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #22
tsgreer
Reader
tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tsgreer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
tsgreer's Avatar
 
Posts: 696
Karma: 3001095
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Rzeszów, Poland
Device: nook
Thanks for the feedback. I actually never use the TOC either, but I agree that it's very useful for the bigger books and collections. I was just planning on posting individual books that I have been enjoying, so hopefully the TOC won't be missed. I'll add a disclaimer when I post so people will be aware...

Last edited by tsgreer; 04-10-2007 at 04:18 PM. Reason: clarification
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote