View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 12:51 AM   #4
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
We're still newlyweds. It was rough going at first, because my ISP's content filter proxy conflicted with the Sony Ebookstore. I had to call my ISP and ask to have the filter uninstalled every time I wanted to buy some books. But somewhere down the line (months later) we just connected, no conflicts. Our first anniversary will be mid-January!
We're very happy together and we go everywhere together!
Now when we get our integrated dictionary (I'm expecting ), our family will be complete!

Congrats on your anniversary!

Last edited by rebarnmom; 11-03-2009 at 12:58 AM.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote