View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:04 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear elfwreck:

Good post!! I think they are still trying to build up the facebook friends thing. You do not have to become an Astak Facebook Friend but they way they set it up you must have a Facebook Account.

I do not know. I am not consulted before they do these contests.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eGeezer View Post
I seriously don't think so. Robert stated that joining FB was NOT a requirement for the pumpkin contest. I'll let you know after I get my new Pumpkin Pocket Pro in the mail.
It is. Look at the bolded remark.

I presume it's for US/Canada only? (beside the fact that I"m with Leep, I refuse to create a facebook account).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote