View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #8
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
I was very surprised to find that there was almost no space devoted to advertising the nook in the B&N store I visited in Indianapolis yesterday. There was a small display with brochures on the customer service counter in the center of the store, and a smaller one on the end of the sales counter. You really wouldn't think from seeing it that was a major part of their future strategy. It almost seemed like an after thought. I also overheard one of the employees trying to answer some questions about the nook to an elderly woman at the customer service center, without much success. He really didn't seem to know much about it, though that may have been more of a failing on his part than on that of B&N. Hard to say.
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote