View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
edembowski
Zealot
edembowski has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.edembowski has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.edembowski has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.edembowski has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-600, Nook Color, iPad
Two things:

-As Bob siad, don't use an ISP's email address. I have my own domain that's hosted with Google (for free) and I get my email there. Even if Google decides to get out of the email business, I still keep the same email address. I have never needed an ISP's email address. Ever.

- You should decrypt all of your purchases as soon as possible. Most major formats, including ePub, have been broken. As much as I'd like to buy non-DRM'd books, it's not always possible. If you decrypt your books, you won't need to worry about an email address change.

I really don't know if the keys change if you change the address, but I would be very surprised if that was the case. This isn't like the eReader encryption which was tied to the credit card. With ADE the keys are kept seperately, so an email address change (or even a name change) should not be a problem.

- Ed
edembowski is offline   Reply With Quote