View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #83
vondanmcintyre
Vonda N. McIntyre
vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.vondanmcintyre writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Droid X
I'm trying to convert Ursula K. Le Guin's SUPERMOUSE comics to various ebook formats. Calibre handled EPUB fine, but when I got to .lit I ran into a couple of problems, which I would be grateful for advice about.

When I look at the .lit file in Calibre's internal reader, I can see the pictures (though they're separated by a lot of white space).

When I use the Microsoft Reader emulator (on my Dell laptop, running Win XP) -- all the pictures are gone. Only the headings and Table of Contents and publication information remain.

Would anyone be willing to look at the Supermouse01.lit file on a Microsoft Reader?

And, are there stepwise instructions for the comic conversion section of Calibre discussed above? I've read the thread and the help file and I blush to admit I can't find where I should choose the comic converter option in the Calibre GUI.

I'm comfortable with command-line operations but I'm so not a programmer: I need a little more direction -- not just what I can do, but how to do it.

Thanks much,

Vonda
vondanmcintyre is offline   Reply With Quote