View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 02:27 AM   #15
DawnFalcon
Banned
DawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with others

Device: N/A
Hm, Kindle (Amazon store)... or virtually every store out there (ePuB). Also, looking at books other than the bestsellers, I'm not seeing things nearly as favourable for the Kindle.

Hellmark - And a lot of those were not only Sony-developed, some were standards...

KaliYuga - Er...I think you're taking one example I gave and saying that's all they've done. They've used quite a Linux quite a few times in their devices, and have been very good about observing the GPL (except, again, for Sony Music). Then there's Collada 3D, Sony Ericson's leadership of Symbian and push for uising Android, the open-source libraries for the Cell chips, their embracing of ePub... and much more. They've done a lot you're apparently not aware of.

Last edited by DawnFalcon; 10-22-2009 at 02:33 AM.
DawnFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote