View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 02:20 PM   #34
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Looks great. I really like that you can browse books by their covers - although that may be limited to those bought at B&N. I like the page turning mechanism, but would like to see how it holds up, and whether it is easily hit accidentally. I don't have a problem anymore with my kindle1, but the button is inset. I always thought a touch screen would be more trouble than it was worth, leading to smuges on the screen, but the way they have put it on the bottom looks great. Has an SD and a removable battery. All in all, if I didn't already have a kindle, I would buy it. But I don't feel it is enough of an improvement to add, since my daughter's kindle is my backup. The thought of converting all my mobi to epub or pdf is daunting, but I saved the epub or pdf version of each book I converted to mobi, so there shouldn't me too many. Unfortunately, it does not appear they provided folders. I would have loved to see even a nonfiction/fiction category. Then mystery, romance, political . . .
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote