View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #9
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
How the paragraphs of your book look like in BD? Italic or normal?
Perfectly normal. Could it be related to the fact I'm using embedded fonts?

Quote:
Yeah, I think it does do that, but, if I'm remembering rightly, they're easy enough to remove -- they're in the Header/Footer section, so you just have to edit that & delete them in Word or whatever. And Actually, I think running it through WordPad may have stripped them off for me.

Anyway, it sounds like you've found what you need, and that's the important bit.
True. Anyway, thank for the tip. I believe I still got the file somewhere, I will try running it through Wordpad.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote