View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 06:24 PM   #106
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Volume adjuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
I would like to see (not a must but would be nice) with the Pocket Pro is under the TTS function be able to (a) adjust the volume without the need for using the supplied headphones with the volume adjuster, like under the MP3 player - allow me essentially to use any pair I own, and (b) with TTS be able to pause/continue the reading. Currently the only real way to pause is to stop the TTS and then play it again (where is starts from the begining of the current page).

As I said, nice to haves, not need to haves.
Dear Solicitous:

I have not had a chance yet to check it out but the factory promised me they were putting the volume adjuster into the scroll wheel. The plan was to push IN on the nub and it would change the scroll wheel into the volume adjusting mode.

My Head Tech is at the Doctors but I will check up on this!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote