View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 07:13 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The "pain" is a one-time process; I suspect that most of us who are long-time iPod users have forgotten the initial hassle of it all.

Strange that iTunes wouldn't run on your PC, Nate. I've installed it on more machines than I can remember, and not had a problem.

But yes, "locked down" is the price you pay for buying Apple kit. That's why I don't use my iPod Touch as a book reader; it's just too painful to get books on it. Music and video are a lot more straightforward.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote