View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by karinc View Post
I have installed and reinstalled NUMEROUS times, and I still can't even see any windows! I think I'll start a new thread, but I thought it would be worth adding my two cents. I have a MacBook Pro running OS 10.5.8. I've also installed Adobe Digital Editions, which shows windows, but doesn't see the Reader. The only software I can use is calibre but I can't use that with my public library. ;0(
What is your Mac's region and language set to?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote