View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 07:51 AM   #44
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Do you guys love all of Moby Dick - including the weird chapters?

I can see how there is a decent story in there (underneath all the blubber ); but I've always had a theory that MD fans skip the boring bits - am I wrong? Or do you enjoy the discursive passages?
I love the STYLE of it. Maybe that's why I have no problem with "Ulysses" either. If the writing style is good, I could avidly read a laundry list!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote