View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 05:52 AM   #35
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I only got about one tenth of Ulysses before I gave up. Joyce obviously has an immense storehouse of fascinating and diverse information within his cranium, but the book reads as if it were written under the influence of LSD. It was interesting for a while, but I got tired of wondering where it was all going.

Yeah I'm there with "The Sound and The Fury" by Faulkner -- I've only made it about half-way through...it does seem like there is something there, but man!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote