View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #28
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
When I have PDFs that are improperly sized for my reader, I've had by far the most luck with tools that either modify, or rasterize and then modify the PDF rather than converting to some other text based format: between soPDF, PDFLRF, PaperCrop, Rasterfarian and PDFread, I can usually make any PDF fit on my 505, even highly technical journal articles. But these tools work in a very different way, preserving the exact look of the PDF but cutting it up.

Heck even if my target device were a kindle, I'd seriously consider using PDFLRF and then convert the LRF to mobi afterwards.

Last edited by frabjous; 09-18-2009 at 10:51 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote