View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #26
wgrimm
Addict
wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Having tried just about every PDF -> anything conversion software there is. This claim is a load of bull as far as I am concerned.

The day they DO release a piece of software that can correctly convert a pdf to whatever else format correctly, I will buy it, almost at any cost!
Well, I have tried all other existing software for pdf conversion, and the best is Gemini but nothing is perfect. And Gemini is $150. Anyways, a far easier solution is to forget time-wasting conversions by purchasing a Kindle DX.
wgrimm is offline   Reply With Quote