View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #48
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Battery problems?

Dear All:

I know my own is working fine and all those given to key people are working fine and all the reviewers have had no problem. All this means, of course, is that we do not know about yours and are sorry if it is not working right. It seems very isolated.

We are ordering numerous additional batteries and we can make any exchanges needed quickly.

WHEN you charge you should connect it, the Pocket PRO should then turn itself on, and after it goes to the main menu page it will ask you if you want to connect or not. You then hit ANY other button besides the "OK" button and it will start charging. The battery icon should show a picture of a battery with a lightning bolt on it in the bottom right.

IF you do not see the lightning bolt, it is not charging. Check your connections. If still no lightning bolt email: support@astak.com and let them eliminate the problem.

I am surprised that a very few are ready to ask for a refund. Bad batteries do happen and we are ready here to assist you. I realize it is frustrating... but let us get you up and running.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote