View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Very occasionally. On my birthday before last, my mother gave me my father's two fountain pens (one from childhood, one from early adulthood), coincidentally at a time when I was about to buy one new (I almost had my mouse-pointer on the "Add to cart" button). They work fine, though I've thus far used them rarely. I intend to try change that though.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote