Thread: Font sizes
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Here is a test case. It is the first few chapters of a book I am trying to convert. There is some font boiler plate at the front that would be good to remove also. This is a typical Word file saved as html. I chopped the main part of the file off so some rules such as /html entry are missing and some links won't work. There is also an @page entry that I trimmed the margins out of so that they wouldn't get in the way of a good ePUB.

Dale
Attached Files
File Type: zip testcase.zip (48.8 KB, 399 views)
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote